JILL A. KRONBERG
DOCTOR OF PEDIATRIC OPTOMETRY
Accepting New Patients | No referral necessary | Schedule an appointment
Southern California College of Optometry
University of California Berkeley, Pediatric Optometry
American Academy of Optometry
Additional Clinical Experience and Awards
Dr. Kronberg worked in UC Berkeley's Multiple Disabilities Clinic, where she provided vision care for patients of all ages with Autism, ADD, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy, chromosomal anomalies, cortical visual impairment (CVI), developmental delays, Down Syndrome, neuro-degenerative conditions, and many other conditions that affect development.
Dr. Kronberg was the recipient of the Corrine Engwall Award for clinical excellence in infant, toddler, and children's eyecare.
- Idaho Health and Welfare Annual Conference: Making Early Vision Care Clearer than 20/20
- KBOI - Channel 2: Idaho Living
- Northern Rockies AER Conference: Cortical Visual Impairment
- The Parent Connection: Individuals with Sensory Disorders - Visual Barriers to Development
- KTVB Healthy Idaho: Back to School Eye Examinations
- Idaho Home School Conference:
- Lecture Series, University of California Berkeley: Differential Diagnosis of Pediatric Esotropia
- Lecture Series, San Francisco VA Medical Center: Cortical Visual Impairment
- American Academy of Optometry: Management of Infants with Norrie's Disease
- Lecture Series, Palo Alto VA Medical Center: The White's of Their Eyes – Norrie's Disease
Dr. Kronberg is from Wyoming and quickly adapted to the warmer weather of Boise. Her favorite sport is baseball, and the team she roots for is the Colorado Rockies. When she wants to unwind, Dr. Kronberg heads to the paths along the Boise river with her two dogs. Pilates is Dr. Kronberg's preferred workout routine, and she relaxes by hand-making beautiful quilts.